Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Marissa, Abby, Daniela, Alejandro
Transcript of Marissa, Abby, Daniela, Alejandro
Pollution is plastic bags, water, bottles, soda cans and paper. We see pollution at the park, streets, sidewalks and schools. Pollution is a problem because people don't throw there trash away in the trash cans.
Does pollution effect the systems of plant and animals?
The plant systems are roots,
stem, leaf, petals, seeds.
The systems of animals are
We hope to see...
Lots of recycling in the recycling bins. We also hope to see kids cleaning around the campus. Then we would like to see kids throwing trash in the garbage cans. We would like to see kids telling other what is right.
Each week we'll check to see what your class is recycling and what your class is throwing away. If you're class is doing a good job, we'll give you a Golden Eagle!!!
What can we do at school
We can stop pollution by picking
up trash. Putting the trash in the garbage can and recycling in the recycle bin.
Thank You for coming to our