Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ANCIENT CHINESE CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
Transcript of ANCIENT CHINESE CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
Images from Shutterstock.com ANCIENT CHINESE CRIME AND PUNISHMENT PUNISHMENT Punishments in ancient china included: Execution, hot iron torture, decapatation and stangulation.
execution was when you were killed by beheading.
hot iron torture was when you got a heated piece of iron and got branded with the piece.
strangulation was when you had a looped piece of rope around your neck and it got spun until the perso died.
decapatation was when you had your head cut off in public as it was considered the most noble part of the body. CRIME Ancient chinese crime included disobeying the emperor, burying scholars and local theft BY ALEX PARRY 7C Disobeying the emperor was a serious crime which could result in death.
local theft included theft of: villiage animals, peoples belongings.
ALSO emperor Qin decided that 460 scholars in the capitol were buried alive because emperor Qin thought that thy were a threat.