Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hans Zimmer - Modern day Minimalist
Transcript of Hans Zimmer - Modern day Minimalist
- Product of Avant-Garde
- Began in the early 1960's
- Branched out from art to music
- A 'rebirth' of Serialism
- Scored over 100 films
- Simplified Rhythm, melody and harmonies
- Pirates of the Caribbean - 'Dead Man's Chest',
'At World's End' and 'On Strangers Tides'
Pirates of the Caribbean
-"I see dead people in boats" has a simplified
- Long melodic lines
- Pounding rhythm
The Lion King
- Subtle repetition and variation
- Simple melodies repeated on different
degrees of the scale
Hans Zimmer and Minimalism
-Minimalism became the most popular
experimental music style in the late
- Zimmer became the most sought after