Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
"An Essay Concerning Human Understanding" em·pir·i·cism /empirsizm/ Noun
1The theory that all knowledge is derived from sense-experience.
2Practice based on experiment and observation. -Everyone starts out with a "blank slate" -Because no one is born with a religious identity, everyone gets their own reality Who doesn't like 'Murica, rainbows, and diversity? Lord Shaftsbury:
- very involved in politics
- didn't get along with English government (important dates) Religious Freedom is best! Life, libery, and the pursuit of happiness?
You can thank John Locke for that phrase! Locke had many critics.