Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
James Abram Garfield
Transcript of James Abram Garfield
James Garfield was born on November 19, 1831 in Moreland Hills, Ohio.
Garfield was the youngest of three children, living on a frontier farm in Cuyahoga County.
James attended Geauga Academy, Eclectic Institute, and Williams College.
James Garfield married Lucretia Rudolph and had 9 children with her. Their children's names were Eliza Trot Garfield, Eliza Arabella Garfield, Mary Garfield,
He had a mom and dad named Eliza Ballou Garfield and Abram Garfield. He also had 4 siblings named Mary Garfield, Mehitabel Garfield, Thomas Garfield, and James Ballou Garfield.
James Abram Garfield: An Ohio President
By: Karmen Wanchisn