Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PARKOUR
Parkour is a discipline which uses movements that come from military obstacle training.
Parkour isn't an olympic sport
Is a non-competitive sport
David Belle created this sport, that happened in France.
It comes from another extreme sport called freerunning.
You don't need any special material or object to practice this sport, but you must wear comfortable clothes.
Parkour is practiced all over the world, but the country most influenced is France
Parkour is mostly training, and as you need to train a lot, you may fall many times