Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pride Guidelines
1. Be Ready
2. Be Respectful
3. Be Responsible
Wildcat Voice Levels
YELLOW = Normal Conversation Voice
ORANGE = Whole group presentation voice
Outside Voice /
When we do all these things, we all feel safe at school and can be the Super Hero's we are meant to be!
1. When the whistle blows, take a knee. Immediately!
2. Students with equipment bring them up to turn in.
3. When the whistle is blown again, you may line up in class lines.
Hands to your side
1. White Voice in gym
2. Go directly to cafeteria.
3. You may work on assignments or read. Study hall.
4. Wait for bell.
5. Dismiss and move to classroom
with adult direction.
You must have the correct ticket to leave the school.
(Car Rider, Walker, Bus)
1. Use white voices in the classroom, no exceptions.
2. Wait in area until you are dismissed.
3. Listen and watch for bus number.
4. Sit quietly in your bus line, White Voices.
Avoid teasing and
cutting in lines
1. Line up one behind another.
2. Use yellow voices.
3. Sit down immediately after getting food.
4. Remain seated unless you have raised your hand and have adult permission to leave.
5. Remain seated until dismissed.
6. Leave a clean eating area.
If you do all these things you will be respectful, safe and responsible young men and women!