Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Roots, Prefixes, Suffixes
Transcript of Roots, Prefixes, Suffixes
A root word is a base word to which prefixes and suffixes can be added to change the meaning.
Prefixes are word parts added to the beginning of a root word to create a new word with a different meaning.
Suffixes are word parts added
to the end of a root word to
make a new word.
Prefix Meaning Example
re- again replay
un- not unhappy
in- not incredible
pre- before prepay
mis- wrong misspeak
Suffix Meaning Example
-ness state of being sadness
-ful full of joyful
-able able predictable
-ous full of nauseous
-less without noiseless
Time to Practice
Add prefixes and suffixes to the root word
to make as many new words as you can.