Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Private Peaceful Lesson Two
Transcript of Private Peaceful Lesson Two
Make notes about what,and how it is achieved. Starter Volunteers please! Reading p.7 - p.17 In your groups:
Each group will have a different part of language to examine Language Analysis Tenses Sentence Length Language and Style Imagery In your groups, on your sheet of A3, go through the first chapter and examine it in relation to your part of the language. Make a poster to show your findings. Points:
1 point - for every statement you make
2 points - for every QUOTATION you use
3 points - for every image you draw