Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pros and Cons Of Babysitting
Transcript of Pros and Cons Of Babysitting
By: Gabbie Encarnacion
one of the major downsides is that babysitters have their own lives, so things might happen in their life that would not allow them to come babysit the children when needed.
Some babysitters would pay more attention to their own kids other than other children.
your child will be one of a small group, and the babysitter can therefore offer plenty of individual attention.
babysitters can often be flexible about pick up and drop off times. This extra flexibility may mean that you don't have to organize back up care as often, and is particularly useful with work shifts.
provides the benefit of a single attachment figure, which can be especially important to younger children and to those who have strong reactions to new and unfamiliar situations. The babysitter is focused on the child's needs, and there's no competition for attention.
babysitters have a little oversight
and can quit at any time.