Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Leaders, Managers, Entrepreneurs on and off the Organization
Transcript of Leaders, Managers, Entrepreneurs on and off the Organization
on and off the Organizational Stage
1978 - 1985
Mintzberg (1971) - The tasks of managers
Druker (1970) - Effective executive
Schumpeter lays the bases
of Entrepreneurship studies
Why are leaders so attractive?
Why we admire and fear entrepreneur?
Four stages of Entrepreneurial business
Who would you like to see???
focus on leaders
shifting to managers