Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Power of "Yet"
Transcript of The Power of "Yet"
Consistent effort and commitment to achieve a goal in spite of challenges and setbacks
Accepting responsibility for one’s actions, reflecting on the results and applying what you’ve learned
POP in the Classroom:
: built into the engineering process. Evaluate and redesign is part of the process.
: I can solve this problem!
: Trial and redesign is expected.
"Practice does not make perfect. Only PERFECT practice makes perfect."
- Vince Lombardi
The next steps forward in preparing our students for college and career...
Challenging students to develop their attitudes, work ethic, and executive functioning skills.
Is it our role to
students' ability, or
- Intelligence can be developed through experiences that challenge the mind.
Our role is to design learning experiences that expand students' capacities.
- Intelligence is set at a constant level by genetics and biochemistry.
Our role is to develop what students have.
The Power of "Yet"
"I can't do it YET... but I will!"
"I have not failed. I've found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Edison
The Value of Struggle
What will YOU do to inspire your students to develop
the skills to POP?