Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of September Warm-Ups
Sometimes it is a struggle to fit in because...
September 14, 2016
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
Thursday, September 8, 2016
*No warm-up today.
You will work on one or more of the following:
1. Read your AR book(s).
2. Take AR quizzes by going to fsusd.org first and then clicking on students, and finally clicking on Renaissance Place.
3. Take your time in finishing the MAP Assessment.
4. Brain Pop: Use your headphones!
5. typingclub.com OR nitrotype.com OR any typing game (per approval)
September 9, 2016
September 2016 Warm-Ups
1. Complete the writing assessment to the best of your writing ability. *I will not give you instructions on this work, as it is a preliminary writing test for me to know your writing level.
2. You will receive participation points for this.
3. Once graded, I will return to you by next week so you know what your writing level is.
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Why is it important to read a text with different points of view? How is that beneficial to our learning?
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Many people check that something is true by consulting other sources, such as people and books. Name three sources you have used to help you find the truth about something.
Putting it all together:
*Put your annotations and reflection answer in one Google doc per group.
1. In groups of 4-6, reconstruct the essay to its correct order. Discuss with your group members your reasoning behind each order.
2. Annotate the essay after putting it all together. (10 annotations per group.)
3. Reflection: Write down what worked and what did not work when working with your group members. How did you communicate to each other throughout the process?