Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
loyalty to culture/traditions
Transcript of loyalty to culture/traditions
By: Makenna and Megan
the quality of being loyal to someone or something
a strong feeling of support or allegiance
Asian Culture and Traditions :
" Heritage " is Defined as the custoums and traditions that are handed down from generation to generations of families and society. a person ith asain heritage is someone whose family originates form asia.
What does loyalty to culture/ Traditions mean?
In Asian literature can honor their culture by using their language and by using their history.
Asian literature is challenged by the worlds people say and how they say it some things that people may say could make it where the book are article will never be show.