Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CyberSafety Culture
90% decrease in mistakes
50-60% lower risk value
of CISOs are not satisfied with awareness program results
Based on Safety Culture methodology developed by DuPont and utilized in thousands of large enterprises
Online training platform
CyberSafety Culture Assessment
User Behaviour Design
CyberSafety Culture Development
Based on Gamification
of incidents are caused by human mistakes
Team-work with IT Security
Take some responsibility for cyber safety
Create cyber-safe environment
Enforce cyber-safe behavior of employees
Share cyber safety values
Act cyber safely
Report Near Misses
Cooperate with IT Security team
for all levels of the organization structure
Fun and engaging
Strategy & mistakes
What makes it work?
Awareness works =
typical user's attitude toward cyber security is heavily preventing people from learning, and must be changed
for Senior Managers
KIPS - Strategy simulation
Successful Awareness Program
Trainings covers a wide range of security issues – from how data leaks occur to internet based malware attacks and safe social networking, through a series of simple exercises,
in a language suitable for non-IT people.
We use learning techniques – group dynamics, interactive modules, cartoons and gamification - to make the learning process engaging.
Business simulation game
Face to face motivational training
- Understanding why line managers should take cybersecurity as a part of business efficiency;
- Skills to recognize safe and unsafe behavior;
- Positive examples of “How to do”, not just “Don’ts”;
- Understand what cyber criminals are really going after.
Recognize phishing, data protection, social network security, mobile device security, secure internet browsing, security on the go, social engineering, email and link security, passwords
- See actual everyday behaviour and attitude toward the cyber security at all levels of the enterprise
- Understand how to efficiently engage and influence users
- Get measureable awareness program results
Reports and trainings
Managed by Security and HR teams
Education operations are automated
Intergration with corporate LMS available
Train-the-trainer for corporate university / T&D / HR is available
Trainer do not have to be security expert
Flexibility in scheduling/durations
convert the weakest link
into cyber security guards
- realize the affect cyber incidents have on profits;
- understand the typical mistake in building defense,
- learn to cooperate in order to sustain the business.
reduce near misses to reduce real incidents
choose the safest way to achieve the business goal
pro-active and positive attitude toward security
User Behavior Design
Training on how to understand the “user” perspective on the omissions / errors in the cyber security, how to transfer “the devil’s voice” into the “angels” safety arguments, how to get users’ “buy-in” on the cyber security, and go around user’s ignorance and resistance.
The program is Easy to Manage
Professional trainings for Security Officers are also available