Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why is the sky blue?
Transcript of Why is the sky blue?
Why is the sky
Light is a kind of ENERGY that RADIATES, or moves in waves.
Wavelength is the distance between the tops of the waves, and frequency is the number of the waves that pass by each second.
What is wavelength & frequency?
So, have you learned why the sky is blue? Lets review.
Stating our CONCLUSION
Wavelength & Frequency
The energy of the radiation depends on it's wavelength and frequency.