Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Astronauts
December 25, 1642-March 20, 1727 (Age84)
Physics, astronomy, mathematics and natural philosophy
Believed Deeply in God
Gravitational Law Galileo Galilei Ptolemy 87 AD-168 AD
Mathematician, astronomer, geographer, astrologer, and poet
Geocentric model Johannes Kepler 1564-1630 (Age 55)
3 Planetary Motion
Elliptical Orbit Tyco Brahe Feburary 15, 1564- January 8, 1642 (Age 77)
Planets are not wandering stars
1609: Used one of 1st Telescope 1564-1601 (Age 54)
Different version of Geocentric
Built first observatory Copernicus February 19,1473 - May 24, 1543 (Age 70)
Afraid of church