Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2/22 Per. 4-6 World History Preread and Notes 411-415
Transcript of 2/22 Per. 4-6 World History Preread and Notes 411-415
1. Define the words on the top of page 411
2. Map on p. 412: In what country in Western Europe had most of the war taken place?
3. Map on p. 412: What is the geographic disadvantage of being in the "Central Powers?"
4. What is the picture on 413 of?
5. What are 4 new weapons in WWI? p. 414
What caused World War I?
Topic Sentence= 1 pt
4 MAIN causes (describe how each played a role in causing WWI)= 2 pts each
The one event that started the war and it's date= 1 pt
Definition: the principle or policy of maintaining a large military establishment.
Example: ____________ believes in militarism.
Definition: a formal agreement between two or more nations to cooperate
Example: An alliance seen in WWI was between____________.
Definition: Competition to establish colonies
Example: The leader in Imperialism was ___________________
Definition: Extreme pride in one's country
Example: Nationalism can lead to
Some you already wrote these vocab words yesterday
1. When does WWI begin?
2. Does the U.S. join right away?
3. What was the Lusitania?
4. What was the Zimmerman Telegram?
Name 2 reasons the U.S. joined the war in 1917?