Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A World of Math
Transcript of A World of Math
By; Sophia Pasparage
" Used to name a part of a whole, a part of a set, a location on a number line, or a division of whole numbers."
"The number the fraction bar in a fraction".
"The number below the fraction bar in a fraction; The total number of equal of equal parts in all."
Math is very important. If you don't know math, you will have a lot of trouble in life. That is why today, I will teach you a little bit about math.
Let's learn some math!
4 is the numerator.
the 12 is the denominator.
"The product of a given factor and
any whole number".
Example; Multiples of 3;
3,6,9,12,15,18,21,24 and so on.
"The numbers multiplied together
to find a product."
3 and 6 are the factors.
Line of Symmetry-
"A line on which a figure can be folded so that
both halves are the same."
"The number by which another number is divided."
Example; 24 Divided by 4= 6