Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Integrating Video Game Design
Transcript of Integrating Video Game Design
guide the player on how the game should be played.
Design Element #5
Players try to achieve
to win the game.
Design Element #4
are the actions in the game (i.e. jumping, collecting, etc.).
Design Element #3
are the parts of your game (i.e. characters, obstacles, etc.).
Design Element #2
Design Element #1
Engage in Iterative Design
An Introduction for K-12 Teachers
Why Video Game Design?
Gamestar Mechanic's Teacher Guide
Video Game Design