Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Psycho Biography
Outline Of Presentation:
What is Personality?
What Is Personality?
Sheldon's life and experiences
By Jackie Smith
Sheldon Cooper: Life
Sheldon Cooper: Characteristics
& Personality Traits
About Dr. Sheldon Cooper
- Grew up in East Texas
- Started college at age 11
- Born in 1980
- Father passed away due
to weight issues
- Has a twin sister 'Missy' and
an older brother 'George Jr'
- Sheldon was raised according to his mother's Evangelical Christian beliefs
- Made to watch football by his father
- Was bullied a lot
- Senior theoretical particle physicist
"those characteristics of the person or of people generally that account for consistent patterns of behaviour"
"the unique, relatively enduring
internal and external aspects of
a person's character that influences
behaviour in different situations"
(Schultz & Schultz, 1994)
"That organisation of unique behaviour equipment an individual has acquired under the special conditions of his development"
- Shares an apartment with friend Leonard Hofstadter.
- Sheldon has a group of friends consisting of 7 people.
- Relatively happy
- Socially awkward
- Exceptionally intelligent
- Doesn't like sudden change
- Overly logical
- Feels like he deserves special treatment.
What is His Theory?
Eysenck developed his trait theory, by identifying two dimensions of personality...
Easy to approach
Neuroticism- Emotional Stability
Characteristics of an Emotional Stable Person
Tendency to worry
Prefers smaller groups
"multitasking in the digital form through social media can leave today’s children socially incompetent."
( Developmental Psychology )
- Currently has a girlfriend, Amy Farrah Fowler