Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Truman
A gradual increase in the overall temperature of the earth's atmosphere generally attributed to the greenhouse effect caused by increased levels of carbon dioxide, and other pollutants.
How Does it Affect us?
Global warming is slowing melting away the polar ice caps leaving animals stranded on rocks. Sea levels have been rising rapidly along with temperature.
A sweetish scientist found that fossil fuels were the cause of the earth getting warmer.
Who discovered it?
How do we know that global worming is real?
This is how high the temperature has rose in 60 years
What do other peoples think about?
Other peoples think that we should find a way
I think that we should stop polluting before we destroy the planet