Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Narcolepsy
By:Caiden Humphrey and Bryson Wallace
What Is Narcolepsy?
Narcolepsy is a neurological disorder that affects the control of sleep and wakefulness. Here is a MRI scan of someone with Narcolepsy
Treatments Of Narcolepsy?
Narcolepsy is a undiagnosed disorder so therefore cannot be treated.
What Are The Symptoms Of Narcolepsy
Mental Cloudiness or "Fog"
Memory Problems or Problems Focusing
Lack of Energy or Extreme Exhaustion
Troubles Falling and Staying Asleep
Video Link Below