Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Habits of happiness TED talk
Pascal van Steenon 25 February 2013
Transcript of Habits of happiness TED talk
but as long as you are deeply unhappy from within,
all you are going to do, is look for a window to jump from."
-Dalai Lama We should not try and find well being on the outside, in materialism. We should have a look at the inside, since our mind translates everything from the outside world into emotion. That very sentence in itself is the doom of happiness. You only experience elation and depression. AAAAAAAH! Prezi made by Pascal van Steen
Based on Matthieu Ricard's TED talk 'Habits of happiness' This leads us to think that: