Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
day 4 first year
Transcript of day 4 first year
Hoy es lunes
el doce de septiembre
Learn how you will be graded on memorized dialogue on FRIDAY
Feel increasingly comfortable with the conversation
Respond to commands in Spanish
Learn about the Spanish alphabet
1. Greet each other
2. Find out each other's name
Say "nice to meet you/likewise"
3. Find out how your partner is doing
4. Find out where your partner is from
5. Find out how old you each are
6. Say good-bye (
) or another expression that you might know
And the last question... Add to your notes:
¿Cuántos años tienes?
How old are you?
Yo tengo _____#__ años.
I am _#___ years old
13 trece 17 diecisiete
14 catorce 18 dieciocho
15 quince 19 diecinueve
16 dieciseis 20 veinte
A escribir: on a piece of loose-leaf paper to turn in, write both parts of this conversation in Spanish. Use your notes.
Student A) Hello
Student B) Hello
A) What is your name?
B) My name is __________. What is your name?
A) My name is __________.
B. How are you doing?
A) I'm __________. How are you doing?
B) I'm __________. Where are you from?
A) I'm from __________. Where are you from?
B) I'm from __________. How old are you?
A) I'm _______ years old. How old are you?
B) I'm ________ years old. Good-bye.
On your loose-leaf paper, write the English translation of each phrase.
1. levanta el lápiz 8. brinca despacio
2. mira el papel 9. corre rápido
3. cierra el cuaderno 10. se levanta
4. para 11. se sienta
5. abre el cuaderno 12. camina
6. abre 13. grita
7. toca la nariz 14. señala la computadora
15. habla despacio
El abecedario (the Spanish alphabet)
A E I O U
A = "ah"
E = "ey"
I = "ee"
O = "oh"
U = "oo"
Copy into your notes:
Take turns pronouncing these sounds using Spanish vowels.
1. 2. 3. 4.
ma fe si bo
me fi su bi
mi fu so bu
mo fo sa ba
mu fa se be
Dialogue: This Friday
On Friday you will present this
dialogue to the teacher MEMORIZED
Estoy pensando en un número.....entre 1 y 20
(Yo tengo quince años)
(I am 15 y.o.)
habla- talks or speaks