Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TO HAVE
TO HAVE - HAVE GOT (TER,POSSUIR)
I have a beautiful plane!
Exercendo a função de verbo principal, to have significa "ter", "possuir".
I, YOU, WE,THEY,
HE, SHE, IT, SINGULAR
The baby has blue eyes!
My parents have many friends in New York.
I have a dream!
Jack doesn`t have much money.
I don`t have new sandals.
Bill has not a ball.
Homer has not more beer.
Now, I have some topics for your presentation!
MAIS FORMAL MENOS FORMAL
HI! WE HAVE CLASS!
WE HAVE SOME
WILL HAS MILLION!
DO YOU HAVE A PIECE OF PAPER?
PEOPLE HAVE NOT MANY SONS.
MR. FOX HAS A LOT OF THINGS.
THAT MAN HAS NOT TISSUES.
GLOBO TV HAS HIGH DEFINITON.
I HAVE NOT AN ENGLISH BOOK
OUR TEACHER HAS A CAR.
Formado em Letras Port/Inglês pela UFS
Estudou na Florida International University (EUA)
Membro da International
Exchange Alumni do Dep. de Estado dos EUA.
Facebook: Jorge Schalgter Leal
JORGE SCHALGTER LEAL