Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TO HAVE
TO HAVE - HAVE GOT (TER,POSSUIR)
I have a beautiful plane!
Exercendo a função de verbo principal, to have significa "ter", "possuir".
I, YOU, WE,THEY,
HE, SHE, IT, SINGULAR
The baby has blue eyes!
My parents have many friends in New York.
I have a dream!
Jack doesn`t have much money.
I don`t have new sandals.
Bill has not a ball.
Homer has not more beer.
Now, I have some topics for your presentation!
MAIS FORMAL MENOS FORMAL
HI! WE HAVE CLASS!
WE HAVE SOME
WILL HAS MILLION!
DO YOU HAVE A PIECE OF PAPER?
PEOPLE HAVE NOT MANY SONS.
MR. FOX HAS A LOT OF THINGS.
THAT MAN HAS NOT TISSUES.
GLOBO TV HAS HIGH DEFINITON.
I HAVE NOT AN ENGLISH BOOK
OUR TEACHER HAS A CAR.
Formado em Letras Port/Inglês pela UFS
Estudou na Florida International University (EUA)
Membro da International
Exchange Alumni do Dep. de Estado dos EUA.
Facebook: Jorge Schalgter Leal
JORGE SCHALGTER LEAL