Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Organizing workouts for novice to expert age-group swimmers
Transcript of Organizing workouts for novice to expert age-group swimmers
Know your philosophy
Develop your training template
Choose your major events
Sell your program!
Principles of coaching philosophy
Listen to feedback from athletes
It's ok to deviate from the plan!
Developing your training template
BEG - BORROW - STEAL
Developing your season plan
Do you know where you want to go?
<example season plans>
Create the change you want to see
Constantly describe what the swimmers will experience and become
Sell the program!
Example workout planning
Keep it fun!
Tom Rushton, ChPC
Montreal Intensive Training Program