Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SOCHI 2014
There were two bob competitions in Sochi: two man's, four man's and two women's.
Aleksandr Zubkov's Career
The Olympick Games in Sochi were the sixth for the Russian bobsledder. He took the silver medal in 2010.
A Russian sportsman Aleksandr Zubkov took two gold medals in Sochi. Aleksandr was also the standart-bearer of Russia at the Opening Ceremony of the Olympick Games. Aleksey Voevoda was his partner in the race.
Aleksandr Zubkov's Race
Aleksandr Zubkov's Main Opponents
The main opponents of Zubkov were the German athlete Max Arndt, Swiss Beat Khefti, and the American athlete Steven Kholkomb.
Bobsleigh is a winter sport in which teams of two or four make timed runs down in iced tracks.