Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kennedy and Emma
Transcript of Kennedy and Emma
The egg cell
The egg cell is the female reproductive cell. This cell can only be found in the female. It is one of the two cells needed to perform its function,reproduction.
The egg cell has a nucleus,chromosomes, cell membrane and mitochondria. the nucleus it holds chromosomes that have the genes and DNA to pass on to the offspring.
Connection of the two
The nucleus helps hold the DNA and the chromosomes that hold genes that will get passed from the parent to the offspring in reproduction.
The mitochondria (structure) helps get energy to the offspring which is the result of the function.
Video about Function
Search: Female reproductive system