Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
7% sales tax is $4.193 Million
59.9+4.193= 64.1 million Cost Of Insurance annual: $742,560
monthly: $92,820 Fuel Our jet gets 747 miles per gallon.
$5.07 per gallon.
Our jet can hold about 63,500 gallons.
Cost: $321,945.00 (to fill up the whole tank).
5.5 mi, 9,666.7 yds, 29,000 ft. at the fullest,and 348,000 in. Yearly Sales Monthly Payments Conclusion Bibliography www.wikianswers.com
www.statefarm.com In conclusion the awsomeness is a great choice(only if you are rich), because it has an amazing first floor.The gas is somewhat like a cars, but you would need alot of it and that means if you want a full tank you will be spending in the hundred thousands range. Simple interest (I=PRT)
Total money paid:$83.33M
Monthly payments:1.4M ( We could do months but they`re selling 2-8 jets at the most ). 1 Room Room 2 The Plane