Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Düsseldorf
Presentation by: Marcel
Currently in Düsseldorf:
- The current Lord Mayor in Düsseldorf is Dirk Elbers.
- There are about 600,00 people populating Düsseldorf.
-Over 15% of the population in Düsseldorf is made up by foreigners.
-Düsseldorf is in North Rhine-Westphalia
-About the time of the Roman Empire, the place that we know to be Düsseldorf used to be home to Germanic Tribes.
Düsseldorf was founded in 1288.
-In World War II, Düsseldorf was bombed into an unrecognizable state and was almost destroyed.
-Düsseldorf is next/at where Dussel River meets Rhine River.
Famous People from Düsseldorf
-Hieke Makatsch, from Love Actually and Residentt Evil.
-Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer, Luise Rainer and more.
Sports teams in Düsseldorf
5 Interesting Facts about Düsseldorf
-Düsseldorf is famous for their mustard. (Die Stadt Senf!)
-The Cartwheeler, which was a custom for the children, can be found as souvenirs and landmarks in the city.
- 300,000 cars are registered in Düsseldorf.
- Called 'the longest bar in the world' for all of the bars they have there.
- Düsseldorf’s Kunstakademie Düsseldorf, which is an academy of the arts, has produced many notable names.
- Fortuna Düsseldorf 1896
- Gloria Giants Düsseldorf
anks for Watching :) ~Marc