Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Düsseldorf
Presentation by: Marcel
Currently in Düsseldorf:
- The current Lord Mayor in Düsseldorf is Dirk Elbers.
- There are about 600,00 people populating Düsseldorf.
-Over 15% of the population in Düsseldorf is made up by foreigners.
-Düsseldorf is in North Rhine-Westphalia
-About the time of the Roman Empire, the place that we know to be Düsseldorf used to be home to Germanic Tribes.
Düsseldorf was founded in 1288.
-In World War II, Düsseldorf was bombed into an unrecognizable state and was almost destroyed.
-Düsseldorf is next/at where Dussel River meets Rhine River.
Famous People from Düsseldorf
-Hieke Makatsch, from Love Actually and Residentt Evil.
-Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer, Luise Rainer and more.
Sports teams in Düsseldorf
5 Interesting Facts about Düsseldorf
-Düsseldorf is famous for their mustard. (Die Stadt Senf!)
-The Cartwheeler, which was a custom for the children, can be found as souvenirs and landmarks in the city.
- 300,000 cars are registered in Düsseldorf.
- Called 'the longest bar in the world' for all of the bars they have there.
- Düsseldorf’s Kunstakademie Düsseldorf, which is an academy of the arts, has produced many notable names.
- Fortuna Düsseldorf 1896
- Gloria Giants Düsseldorf
anks for Watching :) ~Marc