Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Beatles
Last Live Appearance as a Group When I was 12 years old, I saw and heard
music that changed my taste in music forever. My lifelong love began on Sunday, February 9, 1964.
Ladies and gentlemen: Here are: Paul McCartney
Richard Starkey (Ringo)
Small clubs, bars
Became popular in Europe, 1960
40% of Americans tuned in Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
1967 IT'S ONLY ROCK & ROLL Strongly Influenced by:
Little Richard Broke up: 1970
John Lennon shot 1980
George Harrison died 2001 Best Selling Band in History
7 Grammy Awards
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 1988 -September, 1962
released "Love Me Do"
-Three albums by Jan., 1964
-Released 7 albums by end of 1964
-Released 4 albums in 1965
-Two albums in 1966
-Sgt. Pepper's in 1967
-White Album and Revolution in 1968
-Final Album 1970 "Let It Be"