Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cinematography
A variation of shot distances
An initial introduction
180 degree rule
Watch the following videos and make notes on the different camera movements.
Once you are comfortable with the shots, follow the Prezi and watch the examples. Make notes as you watch, and discuss why each camera movement would be used. Time permitting, search for examples of your own
A panning shot is where a camera moves from left to right, but the camera itself remains static.
Put them all together and you have: