Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Women's fashion of WW1
Transcript of Women's fashion of WW1
By; Allison Farley
The style between pre-WWI and WWI changed a lot.
Fashion before WWI
So, Fashion During
Less feminine and stylish- more functional for work.
Colors became more somber and muted
Hemline came up so women started wearing heels
There a shortage of fabric during the war, especially cotton and leather.