Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Women's fashion of WW1
Transcript of Women's fashion of WW1
By; Allison Farley
The style between pre-WWI and WWI changed a lot.
Fashion before WWI
So, Fashion During
Less feminine and stylish- more functional for work.
Colors became more somber and muted
Hemline came up so women started wearing heels
There a shortage of fabric during the war, especially cotton and leather.