Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of energy resource
It is different from fossil fuels as it does not produce as many greenhouse gases and other pollutants as fossil fuel combustion.
Renewable resources will last mostly for ever. Types of renewable energy There are different types of renewable energy resources:
6.Wind The future of renewable energy resources Here is a short video telling us what may be the future of renewable energy resources: Questions: 1. What are the 7 different types of renewable energy resources ?
2. Briefly explain the definition of renewable energy resources ?
3. Summarize the Biomass energy in 3 lines .
4. What do you think the future of renewable energy resources is going to be like ? Thanks
for watching Made by :
Ismail Muhammed 1. Renewable energy resources
2. Types of renewable energy resources
3. Biomass energy
4. The future of renewable energy resources. Types of renewable energy resources Its not only one renewable energy. There are many of them! They are:
7. Solar Biomass energy Biomass is biological material from living, or recently living organisms, most often referring to plants or plant-derived materials. As a renewable energy source, biomass can either be used directly, or indirectly—once or converted into another type of energy product such as biofuel. Biomass can be converted to energy in three ways: thermal conversion, chemical conversion, and biochemical conversion. Answer The 7 types of renewable energy resources are:
Tidal Answer Renewable energy resources , such as solar and tidal energy , will last almost forever , and does not pollute the environment as much as fossil fuels , and they are all useful , but some of them are still quite expensive. Answer Biomass energy is energy stored in plants .
We use this energy to make biofuel which can be used as fuel for cars instead of fossil fuels . Answer I think the future of using the renewable energy resources is going to be way higher than the amount of using it today .
And as we know fossil fuels will run out one day so there must be something to replace it , such as solar energy and hydroelectric , these are all renewable energy resources , so the use of renewable energy resources will get more . Class: