Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Facilitation skills training
Transcript of Facilitation skills training
any process you will face to understand the dimension of facilitation
to share best practices and tools in facilitation in different situations and circumstances
to see the link between facilitation and leadership. Space, people and process 5 W's Facilitation skills What is the relation
and facilitation ? To enhance the collective
ability of a group to adapt,
solve problems and improve
performance What is a facilitator ? A neutral leader who makes a process easier Promote involvement
of all team members
at different levels Providing feedback Coordination Conflict management Communication networks Modeling a vision Where we are Where we want to be How do we get there? Are there different types
of facilitation ? Content vs Process Importance of content Importance of process Expert Teacher Trainer Chair 1) Interaction with participants
2) Contribution to the content Process monitoring Brain storming Facilitate discussion Socratic Method Teaching Demonstrate Presentation Low High High Contribution to the event Interaction with participants How much time do you have?
What is participants’ present knowledge of the subject?
How much ownership of the outcome is needed?
The level of your skills as a facilitator?
What do participants expect from the session? Questions to ask yourself: Space People Process Settings Environment Emotions Involvement Relations Information Operations Energy Why What When Where Who Facilitation tools Verbal tools Non & paraverbal tools Asking questions
Including quiet members
Position and movement