Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Middle School Math SLO Record Sheet
Transcript of Middle School Math SLO Record Sheet
Second Section: Initial Evidence
Third Section: Initial Readiness Level
End-of Interval Expectation
End of Interval Expectation
Fifth Section: Assessments
End-of-Interval Attainment Results
2nd Grade Math
End of Interval Attainment Results
Last Year's Grades
This Year's Lexile Score
Initial Readiness Levels
More than ready for the interval
Ready for the interval
Almost ready for the interval
Not ready for the interval
Final ratings are calculated based on the number of students that have met the expected target.
Ready for the Interval
16 out of 20
THIS IS JUST A POSSIBLE EXAMPLE OF HOW INITIAL READINESS PERFORMANCE CAN BE DETERMINED.