Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Eco Children's Home, Nepal
Transcript of Eco Children's Home, Nepal
May 26th: Arrive in Pokhara
May 27th – June 5th: Integrate/Act as a volunteer
June 5th –June 15th: Help create record keeping system
June 15th – June 20th: Interview staff for volunteer satisfaction
June 20th – June25th: Help staff establish volunteer curriculum
June 25th – June 29th: Ensure staff are confident and satisfied with new skills
July 6th-August 6th: Establish volunteer information sharing webpage
August 6th – January 2nd: Monitor volunteer webpage
January 3rd – January 20th: Evaluation
January 23rd – May 7th: Compile data, revise plan if necessary
Weak social safety net Women and children face particular challenges Effects of violent conflict Helping at-risk children in Pokhara Two Goals:
Improved Volunteer Utilization
Improved Donor Relations