Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
“THE PROCESS OF PREPARING EFFECTIVE BUSINESS MESSAGES”
Transcript of “THE PROCESS OF PREPARING EFFECTIVE BUSINESS MESSAGES”
By: Sehrish, Nashra, Huma, Hiba, Fozia, Sundus
- Those who don’t plan are sure to fail as they are leaving things to chances.
- Operation on chances is dangerous which an organization cannot afford.
- Planning is a Primary Task of Management.
Planning is more than forecasting. It involves the process of seeking objectives, Determines a course and following that course in order to achieve objectives. It answers all 5 W’s and an H ( why, what, where, when, who and how ) . There are Five Planning Steps explained in this chapter.
- Five Planning Steps
- Basic Organizational Plans
- Beginnings and Endings
-Composing the Message
1. IDENTIFY THE PURPOSE
- You must know
Why You should write?
What should be written?
Is your message Informational or Not?
- Identify your purpose
- Analyze your audience
- Choose your ideas
- Collect your data
- Organize your message
2. ANALYZE YOUR AUDIENCE
It is better for the Sender to UNDERSTAND the Receiver. The Sender must know about Receivers background, Qualification, Position and Status in the Company. He must also know about Receivers Desire, Expectations, Problems, Circumstances and Possible Reaction to his Request.