Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introducing Yourself to Your Class Before a Presentation
Transcript of Introducing Yourself to Your Class Before a Presentation
1.Take it seriously
Say who you are
Say what you're going to talk about.
Maintain positive body language
So, dress up nicely, pay attention to your grooming, and try to look like a professional.
Just say something like, "Hello, I'm Sandra Smith," or, "Good morning, I'm Joseph Jones."
you can just say, "Today, I'm going to talk about the life and achievements of Martin Luther
Stand up tall, move your shoulders up instead of slouching, and keep your hands free, using them to gesture when necessary.