Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Olympic Gymnastics
Why do gymnasts wear grips
Gymnasts wear grips to help grip the bars while they are swinging so they do not fall off if their hands get sweaty.
Who helped make gymnastics a olympic sport
Men and women both working together
Why are the uneven bars uneven?????
The answer to this question is to be able to perform amazing and smooth release moves!!!
How good do gymnast have to be to be in the olympics?
The answer to this question is they have to be on level 10 to make it to the olympic games.
What speed do they have to run to get over the vault and how far ?
3 to 6 feet
Who is on the USA team?
When did gymnastics become an olympic sport??
Thanks for watching