Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cell Energy
- the breaking down of food into usable energy without the use of oxygen. Fermentation does not produce as much ATP as cellular respiration but it does provide a method to get energy even if you can't get enough oxygen.
From Sun to Cell
Getting Energy From Food
- the process of breaking down food molecules to convert it from stored energy to usable energy.
What's the Connection
In this section we will discuss the processes that cells go through to obtain usable energy.
The process of capturing light energy from the sun and changing it into food is called
- molecules in cells capable of absorbing light energy. Chlorophyl is the pigment used in photosynthesis.