Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Prussia 1500-1700
Military Success & Frederick II
New Ideas and Legacy
Fredrick the II
Changed monarchy forever
Albert Honenzollern- April 1525-March 1568
John Sigismund- August 1817-December 1619
Fredrick William- December 1640- August 1688
Fredrick the I April 1688- January 1701
Prussia was divided
Largest and most important German states
Key Facts and Events, What Changed?
Chambers, Madeline. "Germans Warm to Vilified Prussia." Reuters.
Thomson Reuters, 21 Aug. 2007. Web. 09 Dec. 2013.
"Frederick II of Prussia." Frederick II of Prussia. N.p., n.d. Web. 09
"Kingdom of Prussia." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 12 June
2013. Web. 09 Dec. 2013.
"List of Monarchs of Prussia." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation,
27 Nov. 2013. Web. 08 Dec. 2013.
"Rulers of Germany and Prussia." Infoplease. Infoplease, n.d. Web.
09 Dec. 2013.