Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Twitter
What is Twitter?
Twitter is a social media
website and micro blogging website that lets you read and post tweets.
What is a tweet?
A tweet is a posting by a Twitter user.
What is the ?
- The pound button or on twitter is known as the hash tag.
- The hash tag tells your viewers the subject that you are going to be talking about.
Interesting facts on Twitter
- Twitter was made in March 2006 and awarded for the best website.
- There are over 100 million active Twitter users.
- About 50% of these 100 million log on every day.
- Twitter sees about 750 tweets per second.
- If Twitter was a country it would be the 12th largest country.
Financial post says that investors
are putting in a lot of money in
the stocks of twitter. Twitters
stocks are at US $52 and rising.
Interesting facts on Twitter continued
- 30 percent of twitter users have income greater than $100,000.
- Katy Perry is most popular twitter users with 48,596,329 followers.
- 11 twitter account are made every second.
- 750 tweets are shared on twitter per second.
- The creator of twitter is Evan Williams and Jack Dorsey co-creator.
People use twitter for business and making money more than doctors makes, this is how first you.
Why do some areas not have any social media networks?