Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Working It-- The Donor Cultivation Cycle
Transcript of Working It-- The Donor Cultivation Cycle
What Do Boards Do?
What Can You Expect Next
Begin with Top Donors
Repositioning and Making the Case
Re-focusing the Board
and Sustaining Excitement
Working and Talking Together
- Setting the pace
To Ask or Not to Ask
Are You Ready?
Everyone Deserves Courtesy of Personal Ask
Family, Friends, Colleagues
When the Answer is No.
Now or Ever?
Share Your Commitment.
Ask to Visit Again With Progress Report.
The Right Place and Time
The Right Reason
People Don't Give to You Because of Your Needs
Put It Into Your Own Words
Often misunderstood or overlooked
Growth in Charitable Giving
1993: $110 Billion
2013: $194 Billion *
IRS Data on Value of Charitable Deductions
The Right Person
You Excitement is Infections
Learn Enough About the Plan
What is Most Exciting?
They Give to You Because of the Needs You Serve.