Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Science Friction
wouldn't be able to get a grip
slippery situation Obstacle 1 Obstacle 2 Obstacle 3 Lifting objects (treasure) Start! Jumping picking up the food
wouldn't be able to grind harder food with teeth
could only use pressure For example. baseball impossible from slides
would slide out of hands from the bottom
view of value of items changes Let's talk about friction... Assuming you found a way to lift off from the ground... Climbing would not be able to lift bat/throw a ball
running to bases would be impossible
sliding would never end until hitting a wall Eating Playing a game or sport Friction is.. resistance between two surfaces
Coefficients, force, s & k
Ff=coef. x Fn