Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bullet Journal
Topics and Page Numbers
Titling your pages and what they are for helps you see immediately what is going on and for organization.
Rapid logging is part of the bullet journal system where the conciseness of your organizational language helps keep everything in order. There are four components to this concept: Topics, Page numbers, Short sentences, and Bullets
when you do decide how to show what is going on with your tasks, make a legend so you can organize yourself
the way you input information. Three catagories are:
Tasks: represented by a bullet point and have different signs that show what has been done about the task
Event: represented by a circle
Notes: represented by a dash. Things that aren't actionable but are things you want to remember
These make up a daily spread or module! you can also add things you want to track/do everyday!!
This is your bullet journals table of contents
Bullet journals are kind of like Whose Line is it Anyway: none of the points matter!