Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of craziest countries
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy
Head of State: Queen Elizabeth II, represented by Governor General Michaëlle Jean
Head of Government: Prime Minister Stephen Harper
Official Languages: English and French
Area: 9,976,140 km2
Population: 32.5 million
Religion: Roman Catholic 45%, Protestant and other 55%
Currency: Canadian Dollar ($CAD)
Number of Time Zones: 6
Weights and Measures: Metric system
There are 50 states in america
The French occupation condemned Algeria's population to economic, social and political inferiority and caused an armed resistance lasting for decades. After a century of rule by France, Algeria became independent in 1962 and Arabic became official language - with a little help of Quran teachers from Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
Since then le pouvoir ("the power"), an elite of business leaders and generals behind a democratic façade has run Algeria.
Did you know???????????????
Canada is the world’s second-largest country (9,976,140 km2), surpassed only by the Russian Federation.