Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to chooce the right dog
Transcript of How to chooce the right dog
You can't adopt a dog then give it no food, water, a bed, toys and obviously a leash.
First of all think about your personality
If your a shy person dont think about getting a big Rottweiler think about getting a Shitzu.
Choose a name before adopting
You should do this and then find a dog that suits the name so you have it's favourite name.
Ask the owner if it needs a muzzle
It is important that you get a muzzle if it needs on otherwise it could be put down.
I hope you enjoyed and hopefully it was a great help.
Choose your breed
There are many breeds for example German Sheperds, Siberian Huskys, Labrodor, Bulldogs, Pugs and theres many more.
Adopting the right dog