Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of S
snowflakes form by snow but not always formed by snow they can also be formed by gravel not just snow.
The largest snowflake is 15 inches wide and about
12 inches of snow covers Earth.
Snowflakes have 180 drops of water in them and
when a snowflake falls it goes 3.5 miles per hour.
Snowflakes way about nothing you cant even pick
them up and they will just fall apart in your hand.
How do snowflakes form